Year End Meme
1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions & will you make more for 2009?
I resolved long ago not to make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory & why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
More & more & more, every day.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Project Runway. O! the drama & intrigue.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No. But then, I didn't hate anyone this time last year, either.
24. What was the best book you read?
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want & get?
27. What did you want & not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday & how old were you?
I turned 55.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Embracing my Inner Old Lady
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm going to stay away from the political questions in my blog, I think.
35. Who did you miss?
My mother ... today & every day
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
"When you get to the end of all the light you know & it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly." ~ Edward Teller
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.